XpRienz and its associates provides the following corporate courses, Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme - Skillsfuture credits :-
- F&B Related Courses
- Follow Food and Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures (2014) (SSF)
- Follow Food and Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures (Refresher) (SSF)
- Baking courses
- Make Cookies
- How to prepare Classic Cakes
- Make Muffins & Scones
- Make Tarts & Short-Crust Pastries (SSF)
- Choux Pastries
- Prepare Macaroons
- Make Classic Breads (SSF)
- Service Excellence courses
- Project a Positive and Professional Image
- Demonstrate the Service Visions (SSF)
- Respond to Service Challenges and Provide Go the Extra Mile Service
- Social Media Marketing (SSF)
- Assemble Fresh Flowers Bouquet
- Determine Basic Operating Conditions and Maintenance for Air-Conditioning System
Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme - Skillsfuture credits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Cook, Supervisors, Managers and Staff working or planning to work in food establishments and all food handlers
COURSE FEES AND ABSENTEE PAYROLL
From 1 July 2020, the Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme will replace the Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme.
Eligibility of WSS:
Individuals must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore citizen
- Aged 35 years old or above on 31 December of the work year
- For Persons with Disabilities, the age criterion is 13 years old or above.
- Employed and earning a gross monthly income of not more than $2,300 for the month worked; and
- Fulfils the WIS eligibility criteria of housing annual value (AV), property ownership and spousal income.
The WSS Scheme will comprise of 2 components :
- Absentee Payroll and Training Allowance (TA)
- Training Commitment Award (TCA)
Terms and Conditions:
- For applicable funding, all specified criteria must be met in order to avail the stated funding rates subject to SSG approval.
- At the point of application (via, www.skillsconnect.gov.sg , the system will automatically compute the course fee funding support and absentee payroll funding that the company is entitled to, based on the workers’ profile.
For more information, please call +65-67855785 or visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg