At Xprienz Pte Ltd, we offer engaging and interactive hands-on baking classes whereby participants get to experience the whole baking journey. Our baking classes are perfect for baking enthusiasts with little or no baking experience.
We emphasise strongly on quality class standards and we ensure that our participants learn the fundamentals of baking during the classes. For our recipe-based classes, participants will be guided from the baking of layers to the decoration of the cake. Besides spending an enjoyable day baking at our studio, participants will also get to bring home their own delectable bakes to share with their love ones.
Course Objectives and Content
- Upon completion, the candidates will be able to:
- Identify the types and uses of baking tools and equipment
- Recognise the types, characteristics, functions and quality indicators of baking ingredients
- Interpret and understand the Recipes and methods of preparing different types of basic cakes
- Explain the Importance of using correct ratio and proportion of ingredients
- Explain the Importance of shifting dry ingredients
- Explain Importance of aerating batter for sponge cake
- Identify and explain on the quality characteristics of basic cake products
- Identify the common faults in cake products and how to prevent them
- Assemble baking tools and equipment
- Prepare ingredients for cake making
- Prepare batter for baking
- Bake batter
- Cool and store finish cake products
- Reinstate work station in accordance with organisational procedures, food and Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) requirements
The course fee is $400 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please Click here for more information.
SkillsFuture Subsidies :
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please Click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment and Schedules :
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
Make Classic Cakes | Baking courses | Short Baking Courses In Singapore