After attending the course, learners shall be able to:-
- Identify different types of air-conditioning systems and how they are being used and applied in the market
- Explain system components in an air-conditioning system
- Detect abnormalities of air-conditioning system based on collected data (in accordance with Mollier Chart – Pressure-enthalpy chart)
- Apply suitable techniques in handling different refrigerant in accordance with the given Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Use measuring equipment to conduct compliance test runs in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Check operating conditions of an air-conditioning system in accordance with the manufactur-er’s manual
- Perform a basic maintenance for residential air-conditioning system in accordance with the manufacturer’s manual
- Record data in accordance with test run data sheet
- LU 1: Learners will be able to identify various individual components of the air-conditioning system.They will be able to establish how each individual component is linked to form the entire air-conditioning system.
- LU 2: Learners will be able to evaluate and apply the general safety procedures required in the performance of basic maintenance of an air-conditioning system and collection of the data required for the determination of the health of the air-condition system.
- LU 3: Learners will be able to collect and interpret the data necessary to determine the health of the air-conditioning system.
- LU 4: Learners will be able to perform basic maintenance of an air-condition system in accordance to the air-conditioning system’s manual.
The course fee is $180 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please click here for more information.
SSG offers up to 70% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule https://xprienz.biipmi.co
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
The full training schedules for the WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Course can be seen HERE.