At the end of the course, learners will be able to;
- Differentiate between incidents, problems, and known errors.
- Understand the Incident Management process and the activities within the process.
- Categorization and prioritization of incidents.
- Identify tools and systems used in Incident Management for recording and reporting Incidents.
- Understand and implement the Problem Management sub-processes and their process objectives.
- Identify tools and systems used in recording, documenting and reporting problems throughout its life cycle.
- Carry out root cause analysis, map problems to incidents, actions required.
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle Phases (SDLC) and Project Management approaches.
- Create a small project plan to an appropriate level of detail based on the approach/ methodology selected.
- Observe project performance regularly to identify variances from the plan.
LU 1 - Incidents, Problems, Errors and Tools
LU 2 - Incident Management
LU 3 - Problem Management
LU 4 - Problem Prevention & Recommendations
LU 5 - IT Project Management: Elements, Methodologies and Tools
LU 6 - Managing a Small Project
The course fee is $1100.00 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please click here for more information.
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment and Schedules
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
Mode of Training and Total Course Duration :
Physical Class of 20.00 hours training duration.
Funding Validity Period
15 Nov 2020 - 14 Nov 2022