COURSE OBJECTIVES :
- Explore trending e-business technologies and their applications in the operational and management process in the F&B sector.
- Identify Organisational needs and challenges in new technology adoption.
- Identify methods and steps to create to create technology adoption roadmap with clear policies and guidelines - Set training programs and identify communication methods and techniques
- Identify methods to secure information and sensitive data and explain the importance of information security in adopting e-business technology.
- Monitor initial usage and ensure technology is adopted appropriately in accordance with organisational procedures.
COURSE CONTENT :
- LU 1 - New Technologies changing the Dynamic F&B Landscape
- LU 2 - Organisational technology needs and requirements
- LU 3 - Plan Technology adoption Roadmap
- LU 4 - Introduce technology
- LU 5 - Information Security
- LU 6 - Monitor initial usage and ensure technology is adopted appropriately
The course fee is $500 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please Click here for more information
SkillsFuture Subsidies :
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please Click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment and Schedules :
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693