Learn Professional Scrum and How to be a Better Scrum Master
PSM is a dynamic activity-based (Scrum Master Certification Online) course where students get a deep insight into Professional Scrum and Scrum Master's responsibilities. Through a combination of conversation and workouts, the students gain a thorough grasp of the Scrum and the Agile mentality while learning the methods of successful Scrum teams.
The training includes a free try at the worldwide certification test of Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I).
This two-day workshop * challenges students to examine the ideas of Agile and Scrum so that they may better grasp what they can accomplish when using Scrum to assist their teams and businesses.
The course, designed by Scrum.org, employs an instructor-led and activity-based learning mix, where students work together in teams. Professional Scrum trainers (PST), which use their own expertise and histories from Scrum Master to provide the content using their own unique delivery style, utilise their abilities as professional trainers. This results in a pleasant learning experience in which students have a deeper grasp of the philosophy and principles of Scrum, the responsibilities of the Scrum Master and why every piece in the Scrum framework is vital.
This course is left to students who appreciate Professional Scrum, the agile attitude and how they cope with frequent misconceptions and agility barriers. They get the knowledge and expertise to pick and use the best practises and approaches for their scrum teams.
View the many focus areas addressed in this and other classes. This training is usually presented in person for two consecutive days. If the course is given as a live virtual class, it can be divided into multiple, shorter days.
Course Learning Objectives
- Help Scrum Teams provide value for Scrum and empiricism Understand theory and concepts
- Understand how each element of the Scrum framework is related to the philosophy and principles
- Understanding product delivery unpredictability and complexity
- Understand the relevance of the Scrum ideals
- Learn what Done means and why openness is essential
- Know how to utilise the backlog to plan agility
- Understand the significance of self-management, interpersonal skills and the role of Scrum Master
- Clarify the Scrum Master leadership position of the team
- learning the skills and characteristics and changes in behaviour necessary for a Scrum Master
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for students in all industries in which teams cooperate to solve complicated issues. The Scrum Master training is intended for:
- Practitioners who wish to begin a career as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Masters, Agile/Scrum coaches and consultants to enhance Scrum usage
- Anyone involved in the delivery of Scrum products
Professional Scrum Certification
All participants in the Professional Scrum Master training will get the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) evaluation password. The PSM I certification accepted by the industry needs a minimum pass score of 85%. PSM class participants who attempt to evaluate PSM I with their free password within 14 days and don't get at least 85% will be given the 2nd test at no additional cost.
You also have the right to a PSM II discount when passed
PMI PDU Credits
Scrum.org course students are entitled to claim PDU credit to the Project Management Institute (PMI): 14 PDU after two days of Professional Scrum Masters (PSM). Please note that PMI PDUs are obtained not for a Scrum.org exam but for the participation of the course. Students can claim PDUs from "Other third-party providers' education courses" under PMI. You may claim your PDUs online. Here you may find instructions.
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule https://xprienz.biipmi.co
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
The full training schedules for the Scrum Master Course can be seen HERE.
Scrum Master Certification Online | Scrum Master Course | Scrum Master Certification | Scrum Master Training Online | Scrum Certification Online