After attending the course, learners shall be able to:- Collect, use or disclose personal data in accordance with PDPA guidelines. Correct errors or omissions in individuals’ personal data upon request. Properly dispose personal data when it is no longer needed for business or legal purposes.
- LU 1 - Define Personal Data and understand organizational processes, procedures and guidelines related to DPM
- LU 2 - Understand PDPA 2012 guidelines for Obligations and Accountability and how PDPA can be operationalised
- LU 3 - Collect, use or disclose personal data for the purpose for which consent was obtained
- LU 4 - Notify individuals of the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of their personal data
- LU 5 - Ensure completeness in the collection of personal data and correct errors in individuals’ collected data upon request
- LU 6 - Anonymise personal data or cease retention when it is no longer necessary for business or legal purposes
The course fee is $850 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please click here (https://www.xprienz.com/services-2/training/index.html) for more information.
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please click here (https://www.xprienz.com/services-2/training/index.html) to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule https://xprienz.biipmi.co
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
The full training schedules for the Fundamentals of The Personal Data Protection Act can be seen HERE.
Personal Data Protection | Cyber security | Data breach