On successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Apply design style to make the flower arrangement more impressive and in an artisanal way.
- Condition the floral material and make it last longer
- LU 1 - Personal Protective Equipment and Workplace Safety and Health
- LU 2 - Styles & Type of Arrangement Design
- LU 3 - Materials and Tools for Arrangement Use
- LU 4 - Methods of assembling materials
- LU 5 - Presentation of finished products
- LU 6 - Storage and delivery of finished products
The course fee is $1,200 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please click here for more information.
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule https://xprienz.biipmi.co
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
The full training schedules for the FLOWER ARRANGEMENT - FLORAL ARTISTRY can be seen HERE.