At the end of the course, learners will be able to;
- Understand the concepts of a relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Understand data types, table structures, keys, key relationships & structure of basic queries.
- Understand how to draft a schema within the constraints of the business requirements.
- Translate project specifications into defining data structures for the project
- Use structured query language to store, maintain and retrieve data.
- Understand the concepts of an unstructured database.
- Understand the difference between structured (RDBMS)& unstructured data (NoSQL).
- Apply this knowledge to understand where unstructured data may be preferred over structured data.
- Understand understand data warehousing concepts and processes.
LU 1 - Introduction to Relational Database Management System
LU 2 - Data design and relationships
LU 3 - Introduction to structured query language
LU 4 - Introduction to unstructured database
LU 5 - Data warehousing
The course fee is $1100.00 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please click here for more information.
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment and Schedules
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
Mode of Training and Total Course Duration :
Physical Class of 24.00 hours training duration.
Funding Validity Period
01 Nov 2020 - 30 Sep 2022