On completion of this unit, participants will have the skills and knowledge on how to project a positive and professional image and transfer learning to the workplace. Participants will gain the application skills and knowledge to go the extra mile in providing excellent service and transfer learning to the workplace. Upon completion of this unit, learners should be able to: Recognise the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation Project a professional image and persona in accordance with organizational guidelines Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers at the workplace Recognise the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go-the-extra-mile service to exceed customer expectations Create a positive customer experience by offering customized and personalized service in accordance with organisation guidelines
- LU 1 - Recognise the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organisation
- LU 2 - Project a professional image and persona
- LU 3 - Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go-the-extra mile service to exceed customer expectations
- LU 4 - Recognise the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations
- LU 5 - Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers
- LU 6 - Create a positive customer experience by offering customised and personalised service
- LU 7 - Know the customer’s preferred choices based on the customer group he or she belongs to
- LU 8 - Escalate feedback on areas of improvement to enhance the customer experience
The course fee is $1,200 /pax (GST applicable). SDF subsidies are available. Please click here for more information.
SSG offers up to 90% subsidies for these course fees. For the various funding amounts, please click here to find out more.
Payment is preferred cash-less; either via NETS/GIRO/PAYNOW, company cheque (for company enrolments), and Skillsfuture Credit where applicable.
Enrollment can be done though phone, email or our online schedule https://xprienz.biipmi.co
All courses indicated here are scheduled to run (confirmed dates).
Contact No: +65-64389693
he full training schedules for the SERVICE EXCELLENCE can be seen HERE.